Introduction

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 4 06:00:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 05:29:44PM -0800, M. Miles Clark wrote:
> Hi All -
>
> I've been running Fedora for a while and decided to install the F21
> alpha on my new laptop.  It's pretty good, but there are a few problems,
> so I thought I'd see what I could do to help out with testing.
>
> I'm primarily a developer, but I also have some system administration
> experience.  I've been a user of Linux for 15 years or so, but haven't
> made the jump to contributor until now.
>
> I'm reading through http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join to see where I
> can be most useful, but if anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear
> them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Miles

Welcome to QA Miles :) There's plenty of work to be done all around QA. If you
want to stick in the developer role you can always help out with Taskotron. If
you're looking to switch things up, we can always chat via IRC. Drop by the
#fedora-qa channel on Freenode sometime :)

Again, welcome!

--
// Mike