karma wanted: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xfdesktop-4.10.3-1.fc21

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 02:26:26 UTC 2014

On 17.11.2014 03:11, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 02:36:11 +0100
> poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 17.11.2014 02:15, Mukundan Ragavan wrote:
>>>

>>> Please test this update (Kevin's email below) if possible. Thanks!
>>> Mukundan.
>>>

>> You don't need approval since Xfce is approval per se.
>> I drive xfdesktop-4.11.8-1.fc21.x86_64 since it is more stable than
>> the stability.
>
> Glad that 4.11.8 is stable for you... but it's still an unstable
> development release. We aren't going to put it in Fedora until we know
> when 4.12 might appear.
>
> kevin

It seems, some terms confuse you, so let me clarify for you,
development != unstable

Fedora 21 includes a fair number of packages some of which are built from what you call an unstable version, and some are even essential system packages.

The Xfce is another word for stability, developed or released.

poma