Netinstall iso for beta?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Nov 17 02:48:45 UTC 2014

I seem to recall that there was a netinst iso, at least at some point?
I only now have the time for testing, and I don't see it on:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_21_Final_TC2_Installation?rd=Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

I have downloaded the live iso and will start with that tomorrow. What I
want to test is the nvram install blocker I hit with F20.  I might be
able to find some of the various attempts I was told to try including
with the F20 live iso, but I would like to try it out flat that either
now the nvram write on install works on my Lenovo, or the install
continues instead of dying....