Proposal to CANCEL: 2014-11-17 Fedora QA Meeting

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:31:11 UTC 2014

On 11/17/2014 01:55 AM, Tim Flink wrote:
> The usual suspects for leading the QA meeting are going to be out at
> meeting time tomorrow and I'm not up to date enough with the possible
> topics to put together a good agenda, so I propose that we cancel the
> QA meeting tomorrow.
>
> Of course, if there are topics that need discussion, I'm happy to
> facilitate or if someone else wants to lead the meeting, that also
> works. However, if there are no replies to this email saying otherwise,
> consider the QA meeting canceled.
>
> Tim

Well, some minor glitches have been discovered with fedup that will need
to be addressed for GA, specifically in regards to packages that are
newer in F20 than are in the F21 installation repo. With freeze coming
tomorrow, I foresee a lot of Freeze Exceptions to resolve this issue for
release - unless we're willing to freeze F20, also.

Dan

--
Dan Mossor, RHCSA
Systems Engineer at Large