anaconda and boot.iso

Gene Czarcinski gczarcinski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 20:37:58 UTC 2014

On 11/21/2014 03:22 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
>> Would this be difficult to add?
> I don't know if it'd be*difficult*, but it'd be unclear where it should
> live, and it'd use up more time on the builders...
Having said I needed a boot.iso with anaconda-21.48.15-1 in it, I done
it before so I just cranked up mock/pungi and rolled my own.  I did this
before anaconda 15 was in updates/testing so I used mock to build the
updated anaconda and python-blivet with the results put in a local yum
repository.

This worked fine after I also got glibc and rebuilt it with the results
going to my local repository also.  For some reason I am getting:
> Pungi:ERROR: Errors were encountered while downloading packages.
> Pungi:ERROR: glibc-2.20-5.fc21.x86_64: failure:
> g/glibc-2.20-5.fc21.x86_64.rpm from updates-testing: [Errno 256] No
> more mirrors to try.

I use this setup regularly and also to build livecd ISOs.  I am not sure
what is going on since livecd-creator does not have any problems.

Gene