Gimp - screen resolution problem

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 08:48:25 UTC 2014

Hi,
when I try to print in Gimp (menue "print with Gutenprint"), I get a preview, where in last line on the bottom of the preview display is the button to click to print. But the preview display is too big for my screen, so this line (button) is hided, it is "outside" the screen. It does not matter,  whether I choose 16:9 or 4:3.  My screen resolution for a 15,6" screen is 1366x768 (16:9) on an Acer Aspire E15 laptop. This seems to be the correct resolution for this screen. Is this a common problem? This is on F21 Final TC3, if it was the same on TC2 I don't know. Gimp 2.8.14-1.fc21 x86_64, Gutenprint 5.2.10-5.fc21 x86_64.
Kind Regards