There is a Fedora 21 TC4 bug with Gnome that is present from the alpha version.

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 04:59:37 UTC 2014

I have previously reported this with bugzilla, (but I could not find my entry, and need to describe it again and I will report it again). It impacts usability of Fedora 21.

Interaction problem between Gnome Tweak Tool and Nautilus. Not with Fedora 20, but with all versions of Fedora 21 Intel/amd 64bit system.
Nautilus is prevented from starting
When the Gnome Tweak tool built-in extension is set to enable viewing the trash can and the home folder icons on the desktop, nautilus (files) ceases to work.
How to cause  two optionsOption 1
a) Install tweak-toolb) Enable tweaktool extension to present home folder and trash-can on the desktopc) enable files option from the dash.  -- files(nautilus) will not start.

Option 2a) Install tweak-toolb) Enable files(nautilus) option from the dash. It will start and show home folder.
c) enable tweaktool extension to present home folder and trash-can on the desktopd) nautilus (files) is functional until user logs off and then logs back in.Then nautilus is not functioning. It is like option 1.

NoteWith extension enabled, only way to invoke nautilus is to click on the home directory icon.

1155341 -- posted October by me.Bug 1161782
1160767
 Regards
 Leslie
 Mr. Leslie Satenstein