Bug

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:36:22 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-10-02 at 01:37 -0700, Corey McLaughlin wrote:
> Hello,

Hello Corey,

> I am emailing in regards of a bug that I have detected with Fedora 21
> Alpha. Right off the bat I have noticed during the installation that
> when you are creating the root password it continuously says that the
> passwords do not match no matter what passwords I put in. I had to
> leave it blank, click done to go back to the configuration page and
> then retry it. Took it after the third of fourth try. I will continue
> tinkering and email when I find more bugs.

I'd installed from Alpha and didn't have this issue. Can you try the
latest Beta TC1 image please and see if the issue persists?

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test-announce/2014-October/000919.html

If it does, can you please file a bug at bugz.fedoraproject.org/anaconda
and let us know?
--