Self-introduction: Paul

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:06:09 UTC 2014

On 10/03/2014 03:35 PM, Mike Ruckman wrote:
> Glad to have you on board! You've joined at the right time, since we have
> plenty of testing to do for the Beta release :) Ping us on freenode if you
> have any questions or just want to chat!
>
> --
I run fedora 20, and I had a spare partition, so I installed a new
instance of fedora 21 on my Dell desktop box, using my existing /home..
so I am running Fedora 21 amd_64 right now. I finally got my Samsung
CLP315W printer working ( Smartpanel & unified driver finally
installed..), of course I had to add the PAVcontrol to get sound to
work, got dovecot & Postfix so I can get my IMAP mail in thunderbird..
got apcupsd working, vlc.. even my Gdesklets work! and of course  my DM
is MATE.. I LOVE MATE desktop!

--
Paul Cartwright