nautilus and hidden files in F21

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Thu Oct 9 09:04:52 UTC 2014

On 10/08/2014 07:49 PM, bitlord wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 19:37 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:
>> On 10/08/2014 07:15 PM, bitlord wrote:
>> Hi bitlord,
>>
>> I don't understand what you mean by "app-menu". On my desktop, there is
>> no "Files" submenu or similar. You are sure that you are working with
>> the gnome3 desktop?
> This is how it looks like. [1] It is part of gnome/gnome-shell.

Hi bitlord,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get the applications menu only by installing the
correspondent gnomeshell extension (usage of gnome-tweak-tool). And
after the installation of this extension, there is *no Files or similar
submenu*.

So I guess that what you mean can't be a standard part of gnome3!

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)