os

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:14:50 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-10-10 at 18:56 +0530, shailendra acharya wrote:
> hello folks,
>                   i am shailendra, currently in final year of btech i
> want to make new os for my project. plz show me path how to do it. i
> searched on google no. of times but there is only motivational speech
> are written or may be i couldn't find the correct way.
> i hope u will show me the best path where i cat get start working

Hi Shailendra,

This channel isn't the right one for this question. This channel is for
Fedora QA only.

I'm not sure what you mean by "make a new os" - it really isn't a simple
task, and is certainly not something Fedora works on. Fedora is a Linux
distribution, so we use the Linux kernel[1]. If you want to *build*
Linux from sources, you can use the information here[2]. I suggest you
use other, more generic forums for your query.

[1] https://www.kernel.org/
[2] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
--
Thanks,