F21 Beta TC3 refused to mount NTFS partition

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 06:01:09 UTC 2014

Thank You Kamil and Chuck for Your help.
Now I have access to the Windows disk running F21 TC3.
According to what You had told me, I did the following:
- login Windows 8.1 as admin
- shut down using Windows-X
- start Windows as user
- leaving Windows via restart
- stop in Bios mode, switch to Legacy Mode (UEFI mode does not accept my external F21 pata disk)
- now I have r/w access to the internal disk (Windows 8.1) of the Acer Laptop running F21 on an external disk.

When I use Windows again and afterwards I want to use F21 with r/w access of the Win disk, I have to leave Windows via restart.
But it's not neccessary to login as admin a second time. So far my experience today.
Kind Regards