Fedora 21 test coverage so far

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 14 20:48:18 UTC 2014

Hey, folks! If you've been following my blog or G+ or the qa-devel list,
you might have noticed that I've been rewriting Josef's testcase-stats
script on top of my wikitcms. I released my version last night, and
today I cleaned up the F21 result pages a bit (I converted the pre-Beta
TC2 Install pages to the new TC2+ format, while keeping all the results
intact) so we get nice clean test coverage results for F21. I've posted
the results as of a few hours ago here:

https://www.happyassassin.net/testcase_stats/21/

A few results have been added since then, I'll update it later and set
up a script to update it regularly. But it does give a nice overview of
21 test coverage, and it looks like there are a few tests we should run
ASAP on TC3, as they're Beta milestone stuff and haven't been run at
all, or only run a couple of times, in the 21 cycle:

QA:Testcase_Boot_default_install - Workstation netinst
QA:Testcase_EC2_AMI_Validation
QA:Testcase_Kickstart_File_Path_Ks_Cfg
QA:Testcase_Kickstart_Hd_Device_Path_Ks_Cfg
QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_bugzilla (really we just need
people to remember to report results for this, I'm sure it's been tested
enough times!)

Thanks folks!