[Test-Announce] 2014-10-27 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 03:24:43 UTC 2014

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2014-10-27
# Time: 15:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's meeting time again tomorrow! Right now I only have one topic for
the agenda, but it's a biggy - let's make sure everyone's pointed in the
same direction for 21 Beta validation. Many thanks to everyone who
helped out so much with the validation efforts last week - it wasn't for
lack of effort on our part that the slip was necessary! I'm hoping we'll
be able to roll an RC2 on Monday and ideally that, or if we find any
other issues an RC3 on Tuesday, will be shippable and no more validation
heroics will be required!

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==
1. Fedora 21 Beta status
2. Open floor