Update notification criterion moved from Beta to Final

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 14 00:08:43 UTC 2015

Hey folks! Just a note that per the vote at the blocker review meeting
today, I've moved the update notification criterion - "Release-
blocking desktops must notify the user of available updates, but must
not do so when running as a live image." - from Beta to Final in the
F22 release criteria, as agreed at the blocker review meeting this
morning. I've amended the criteria pages, test case and matrix
template accordingly. Thanks!