Annoying bug in NM1.0.0-8

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:33:25 UTC 2015

On 04/21/2015 01:31 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> It may be some weir interaction between the router and NM. I'm using
> dd-wrt on the router. What about you, danofsatx?
>

> Chris Murphy

My router is a Motorola NVG589 Uverse Gateway.

I tracked my issue down - it is a change in how firewalld processed my
direct rules. I'm not exactly sure what happened during fedup, but I
stopped firewalld, flushed the IPTables rules, and restarted firewalld,
and it appears to have reprocessed my rules properly.

--
Dan Mossor
Systems Engineer at Large