Self burned Data CD's are not mounted automatically; nautilus problem?

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Fri Apr 24 12:34:13 UTC 2015

Hi F22 testers,

I'm burning data CD's by using genisoimage and wodim. After ejecting
such a CD after having burned it and then reloading it into the DVD
drive, it's not mounted automatically (I'm using gnome3 with nautilus as
file tool).

But: If doing the same in F21, the CD is mounted automatically as desired.

Another aspect: Inserting a self burned F22 live DVD into the DVD drive
will mount it too, even in F22.

Any ideas? Or anybody has similar effects?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 22 (Twenty Two)