Can't display text messaging -

bobgoodwin at wildblue.net bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Apr 25 20:09:34 UTC 2015

On 04/25/15 15:58, poma wrote:
> You mentioned another computer running Fedora-21, right?
> So copy the "~/.thunderbird" from it, and run Tbird with it.
> Check with both, v38 beta2 and 31.6.0-1.

Neither thunderbird version works right in F22b.

31.6.0 works in the F21 computer but does not work in this F22 box. It seems improbable that moving another copy of the same thing is going to work an differently. It seems to me that F-22 is just not dealing correctly with that applications-smil? What ever it is goes with the o/s not the thunderbird application.

It's an annoyance as it is but I can work with it until it "gets better.":-)

Bob

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod
box10 Fedora-22/64bit Linux/XFCE