nouveau driver freeze -- can anyone else reproduce this?

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 06:32:16 UTC 2015

Hi
To this video driver problem I want to ask:
As I said I can not reproduce this Geeqie behaviour.

In my laptop I have hybrid grafic, something from Intel and a
NVIDIA Geforce 840M.
I found 2 video drivers installed:
Xorg-x11-drv-intel-2.99.917-6.20150.x86_64 and
Xorg-x11-drv-nouveau-1.0.11-2.fc22.x86_64

As it seems to be in MS Windows 8.1 normal use in grafics is the Intel Chip
and only with "high grafic load" the Nvidia chip is added.

Testing now this Geeqie problem how can I test which driver is used
Intel  or Nouveau. Is in F22 always Nouveau and the Nvidia chip is used,
or is it similar to MS Windows?
Kind Regards