VTs on F22 unusable!

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:34:40 UTC 2015

Just tried Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-22-TC1.iso
on lenovo X1 Carbon.

I booted OK off liveusb, but then tried to switch to VT (Alt-Ctl-F2).
There was a login prompt there somewhere, but the screen just went nuts
flashing and was completely unusable.

Alt-Ctrl-F1 got me back to graphic screen OK.  There was some message popped
up about 'some problem', but it went away and I didn't know what to do with
it (I don't use gnome - wish I could find a kde liveusb test).

--
Those who fail to understand recursion are doomed to repeat it