VTs on F22 unusable!

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:58:56 UTC 2015

Matthew Miller wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 08:34:40AM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
>> Just tried Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-22-TC1.iso
>> on lenovo X1 Carbon.
>
> Which version of the X1 Carbon?

newest - I think they refer to it as 3rd gen.

>> I booted OK off liveusb, but then tried to switch to VT (Alt-Ctl-F2).
>> There was a login prompt there somewhere, but the screen just went nuts
>> flashing and was completely unusable.
>
> Do you find anything in the logs?

Have to try it again when I find time.  I suppose will have to use the new
journalctl method (which I'm not familiar with).  Or would installing
rsyslogd work with a live-cd to get classic logs?

--
Those who fail to understand recursion are doomed to repeat it