There is a problem, but...

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun Aug 2 05:21:53 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-08-01 at 21:19 -0400, Christopher Meng wrote:
> On Sunday, August 2, 2015, Igor Gnatenko <i.gnatenko.brain at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I think ABRT could have a backtrace and there you can report a bug.
> >

> I use 3 IDEs from JB and all work fine. Check your system memory to
> see if
> there is resources strain. All JB products are written in Java.
>
> ABRT isn't the key.

What is the check you suggest I should try?

The workstation has 12GB of memory so that shouldn't be the problem. As
far as I am aware the IDE launchers all set 784MB for the JVM heap. The
setting of PermGen size is deprecated/gone in JDK8 (though I haven't
switched to G1).

JetBrains are slowly working in Kotlin code to their Java code with a
view to ditching Java.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk