New to fedora

Katia Saladdino katia.saladdino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:29:18 UTC 2015

ok .. mmm .. not sure i am doing it properly .. here is the results (tried
with both Log an logs which exists) :

[katia at linux-1 kernel-tests]$ sudo python fedora_submit.py -u katia -p
******** -l Log
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fedora_submit.py", line 51, in <module>
    files= { 'test_result': ('logfile', open(log, 'rb'), 'text/x-log'),}
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'Log'

[katia at linux-1 kernel-tests]$ sudo python fedora_submit.py -u katia -p
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fedora_submit.py", line 51, in <module>
    files= { 'test_result': ('logfile', open(log, 'rb'), 'text/x-log'),}
IOError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: 'logs/'

On 4 August 2015 at 21:03, Carlos Morel-Riquelme <leinfeva at fedoraproject.org