Custom partitioning test cases renamed, LVM thinp test added

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 7 21:57:31 UTC 2015

Hey, folks. Just thought I'd note that I changed the names of the
custom partitioning test cases a bit to be more consistent - they're
now all called something like Testcase:Partitioning_custom_(foo) ,
matching the Testcase:Partitioning_guided_(foo) for guided partitioning
tests. I made the (foo) parts a bit more consistent too.

I also added a new test case,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_custom_lvmthin
, for LVM thin provisioning. I don't think it really needs review, as
it's literally exactly the same as the btrfs test case with a couple of
words changed.

I applied these changes to the Alpha RC2 validation page so I can test
the openQA tests I just wrote for three of them, so you can see the new
look here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_23_Alpha_RC2_Install
ation#Custom_storage_configuration

and compare it to the old one here: