dl.fedoraproject.org rsync broken most of the day

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Aug 19 13:36:54 UTC 2015

On 08/19/2015 03:05 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 21:36:11 -0500,
>   Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>> I have been getting rsync errors from dl.fedoraproject.org since this
>> morning.
>
> Things are working again this morning.

Right now,

* mirrors.fedoraproject.org seems broken:
# dnf --refresh upgrade
Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'fedora' from
'https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-22&arch=x86_64':
Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: Curl error (35): SSL connect error
for
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-22&arch=x86_64
[Encountered end of file]

* bugzilla.redhat.com behaves "jerkish" and is almost impossible to use
from here.

Ralf