Fedora-Live-LXDE-x86_64-rawhide-20150203.iso

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 22:06:23 UTC 2015

Hi,
I think I have had problems with flash media, after unsuccessful media test, i tried to format the media and load the lxde.iso again - no success, I had to use Gparted and make an ext4 partition, no I could successfully prepare the iso flash media with liveusb-creator and then install onto the external disk, now is bootable (Fedora-Live-LXDE-x86_64-rawhide-20150203) and ready for test.

There was a discussion -as I understood- i.e. F21 and F22 on one computer with UEFI -if I have understood correctly. I have now an external disk with F21 and another external disk with F22. I can boot both seperately, plugged to my UEFI Laptop. But I have to whitelist both disks, let's say f21 is whitelisted in the branch EFI and get's the boot name Fedora21 and F22 is whitelisted with the branch shim-efi and get's the boot name Fedora22. Doing this I can have 2 external disks F21 and F22 plugged to my laptop and I can boot that system I want by choosing in the bootmenue Fedora21 or Fedora22. And as both Systems are plugged I can read and copy data from the internal Windows disk to one or both of the external Fedora Disks and vice versa. But sofar I have to whitelist, my external disks are PATA and "I feel" PATA is too old to use UEFI without whitelisting. An USB 2.0 Flash media is accepted from UEFI without whitelisting
Kind Regards