Release criteria notes

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 6 20:09:43 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-02-06 at 09:43 -0700, Mike Ruckman wrote:

> That sounds like a good idea to me. Do we have a "phase out" SOP
> somewhere for criteria? I'm not finding it readily on the wiki if
> it's there.

We don't, but indeed it does sound like a good idea for things we're
just 'aging out'. There isn't actually a SOP for release criteria.
Until I started writing this email I was *sure* one of the criteria-
related pages had instructions for how to propose changes to the
criteria, but now I can't actually find it. I don't see it in the
criteria preamble that's transcluded to each criteria page (
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Release_criteria_preambleĀ ), I
don't see it in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_processĀ , I don't
see it in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria .
Does anyone remember where the heck it actually is? Or failing that,
does anyone want to write one? :)