[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Branched 20150218 nightly compose nominated for testing

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 18 19:53:05 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 11:21 -0800, adamwill at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Announcing the creation of a new nightly release validation test
> event for Fedora 22 Branched 20150218.

In case anyone's wondering - I nominated this nightly manually, even
though yesterday's was also nominated, because we got a Workstation
nightly today (and a good crop of nightlies in general). It seemed a
good idea to nominate a compose with working anaconda, boot.iso for
both arches, *and* Workstation nightlies. 0217 had no WS nightly due
to dep issues.

Thanks folks! releng is going to take a shot at TC1 today, so
hopefully that will arrive soon also.