Self-introduction: Scott Poore

Scott Poore spoore at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 17:49:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

It's been a while since I've posted or worked on Fedora QA so this is kind of a re-introduction.  With newer, shinier information than last time.  :-)

I've used and administered Fedora and RHEL for a long time now.  I'm a QA tester at Red Hat working on IdM/FreeIPA.  I've worked with the FreeIPA, SSSD, Dogtag, and 389 Dev teams for various testing.  This has included some Fedora QA Test days for IPA especially in the area of AD trusts.

For Fedora QA, I've tried to help when I can, although, I don't have a lot of free time to give.  I try to test basic builds as well as FreeIPA.  I also  try to give karma for FreeIPA related package updates as well as any other packages I use or have time to research how to test.  I know it's not much but, I try to help when I can.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott Poore <spoore at redhat.com>