[Test-Announce] 2015-01-07 @ 1600 UTC ** Fedora 22 Blocker Review Meeting

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 09:10:39 UTC 2015

> # First F22 Blocker Review meeting
> # Date: 2015-01-07
> # Time: 16:00 UTC
> # Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net
>
> While it's not the usual time to start blocker reviews, after much
> deliberation at today's QA meeting, it was decided to start the blocker
> review process earlier than usual. With that being decided, we're going
> to get started this week!

I added the meetings to our QA calendar:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/QA/

Anyone can add this calendar to his or her calendar application by using this iCal link:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/ical/QA/

And due to this, I realized I can't attend these meetings until Feb 11, it collides with my other activities.

So, either you need to get by without me (no hurt feelings here;)), or we need to reschedule it to a different day. I talked to Petr and Mondays after the regular QA meeting (17:00-20:00 UTC) would be fine for us, it would be just a single evening occupied instead of two evenings taken per week. For US people, it would be one hour later, which is also a benefit.

Sorry to realize all of this after the announcement went out. Shame on me.