openssh linked against old openssl

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 20:49:25 UTC 2015

On 01/09/2015 05:58 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
> It appears that fedup installed openssl-1.0.1j-1.fc21.x86_64 (which

I saw one fedup failure, but didn't have enough information to file a
bug report.  It's likely that your upgrade was interrupted somehow and
is incomplete.  See if "yum-complete-transaction" can fix it?  Or use
the rpm files that are still in the fedup cache to fix anything that's
broken.

I don't remember all of the details about the broken upgrade that I saw,
but I think the rpm db still recorded both the new and old package
installed, so if you "rpm -q openssl" you'll probably see two versions
installed.  If that's the case, then you can see which other packages
are currently broken with:
  rpm -qa --qf '%{NAME}\n' | sort | uniq -d