Self-Introduction: Natan J. Mai

Natan Mai natan.mai at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 01:12:07 UTC 2015

Hello!

Then, this e-mail describes my self-introduction in this list.
My name's Natan J. Mai and I am from Chapecó, Brazil.  I am 20 years old and study Computer Science in a Federal University here.

I use Linux since two years old, but never contributes with some big project like this.

I study in the course mainly the programming language C, but in free times, I am studying some other things:

- Computer Forensics,
- Functional Programming with Scala in first moment
- Some other programming languages.

Then, I want help with project and evolve with time.

Thanks very much!

Sorry for my english, I don't have costume.

IRC Nickname: natanjmai at freenode.
Gmail: natanmai2