rawhide, no mouse and no way to configure wifi via text install

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Jan 15 03:00:58 UTC 2015

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Rawhide_20141222_Installation

When I grab this boot.iso and boot it, the mouse/trackpad doesn't
work. There is an arrow but it doesn't move. And the touch screen
doesn't work either. With live media, it does work. So I'm not sure
what's going on but that's kinda busted and I'm not sure what
component to report against.

So then I thought, OK I'll try a text install and presumably with a
real DE the mouse will work seeing as it's fine with F21 with the same
kernel used with this rawhide boot.iso. But with text installer
there's no way to configure wifi. And even though it says at the
bottom of the screen 2:shell, a control-alt-f2 does nothing, I can't
get to a shell. The keyboard otherwise works. If I could get to a
shell then I could use nmcli but now I've hit a brick wall and I'm not
sure if this is expected to work. If so, it's probably an anaconda bug
yeah?

--
Chris Murphy