[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-01-19 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 18 23:57:45 UTC 2015

Hi folks! Once again there's nothing much on the agenda this week. We
also don't have any proposed blockers to review, so no need to do
that. Probably we can get back into the swing next week as we start to
approach the Fedora 22 branch point (yep, it's coming!), but for now I
think we can take the morning off again.

A new build of anaconda with some major changes landed yesterday, but
neither yesterday's nor today's nightly Rawhide boot.iso composes
succeeded, so we don't have images to test at present. As usual the
bot will nominate the next nightly where we get a boot.iso and we'll
be able to test all the new bits.

Thanks folks!