rawhide, no mouse arrow

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Jan 23 22:13:05 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 20:00 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Rawhide_20141222_Installation
>>

>> When I grab this boot.iso and boot it, the mouse/trackpad doesn't
>> work. There is an arrow but it doesn't move. And the touch screen
>> doesn't work either. With live media, it does work. So I'm not sure
>> what's going on but that's kinda busted and I'm not sure what
>> component to report against.
>
> Well, if that's all you have to go on usually guess evdev or synaptics
> I guess, but best look through the journal at least and see if you can
> see any clues as to what's going on?

OK same hardware, new build, new problem. There is no arrow at all,
but the trackpad and button do work. It's a phantom arrow. Is that
evdev? This is on live media, so it's happening in GNOME everywhere.
Once or twice the mouse arrow materialized out of nowhere. Usually
it's invisible. In the installed system, it's visible though. Weird
huh?

--
Chris Murphy