[Fedora QA] #455: Add blocker bug tracker creation and blocker bug webapp update to QA schedule

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Wed Jan 28 00:07:51 UTC 2015

#455: Add blocker bug tracker creation and blocker bug webapp update to QA
schedule
----------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  adamwill  |       Owner:
     Type:  task      |      Status:  new
 Blocking:            |
----------------------+----------------------------------
 As the schedule - https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-22/f-22
 -quality-tasks.html - is more or less our list of Stuff To Do each
 release, we should add tasks for creating the blocker tracker bugs for the
 *following* release -
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Trackers - and for
 updating the blockerbugs webapp to the *new* release, at the start of each
 cycle. (That is, at the start of F22 cycle, we update blockerbugs to F22,
 and create blocker tracker bugs for F23).

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/455>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>