Heads up - Anaconda 22.17 will enforce 'good' passwords

Richard Ryniker ryniker at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jan 28 21:36:02 UTC 2015

>Super simple passwords will no longer be allowed... increased security is worth it.

No, you just made installation more bothersome - the user will then have
to set the passwords he wants after installation is complete.  It is good
to warn about a weak password, but I feel I know better than you the
environment in which the machine I install will run.  What you think is
good I might feel is inadequate, or what you think is poor might be just
fine for my purpose.