New section in Installation test matrix: i18n/l10n (non-English installs)

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 28 23:29:33 UTC 2015

> tomorrow I plan to clean up and modernize the test cases a bit, and
> then drop the non-English keymap bits from the other test cases.
>
> As we've been over this before and I was usually the only one who
> defended the 'do it in other test cases' approach I figured it was
> fine to just go ahead and do this, but if anyone has objections,
> please say so :)

I've now cleaned up the test cases. As they were all basically
identical except for the actual names of the languages, I re-built
them to use a shared template with a couple of parameters:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Testcase_language_install

the text of the template is based on the existing content of the test
cases, but updated for current anaconda.

I've also dropped the keyboard layout bits from
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_desktop_login and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_partitioning_guided_encrypted .

As always, please chime in if you have any questions or comments on
these changes!