Self-introduction: Abdelhak BOUGOUFFA

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 28 23:29:56 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:37:56PM +0100, Abdelhak Bougouffa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Abdelhak BOUGOUFFA, I'm from Algeria
> I'm a student in InfoTronics field (Informatics and Electronics), I'm a
> C, Python, PHP, JavaScript developer
>
> I'm also a skilled GNU/Linux administrator, I think that I can join the
> QA team to test the fresh packages, report bugs and even; debug them :-D
>
> Have good day :)

Hey Abdelhak,

Welcome to QA! It's good to have you aboard! Since you've sent the
introduction email to the list, I presume you've read the Join [0] page
on the wiki. Also, you have some python skills, so you might also be
interested in some of the qa-devel work, like blockerbugs [1] or
taskotron [2] as well.

Looking forward to working with you! Drop by #fedora-qa on freenode
sometime and say hey!

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join
[1] https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Taskotron