Heads up - Anaconda 22.17 will enforce 'good' passwords

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Wed Jan 28 23:46:47 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Note that just last release, I managed to get g-i-s changed to allow
> 'weak' passwords with a warning, in order to be consistent with
> anaconda and initial-setup...so now it'll have to get changed back
> again.

I thought of this. And I'm also wondering if this babysitting horse
manure policy is going to be equally enforced across all products? And
will it be enforced in kickstart? I don't see how that's possible but
I want to know if this is a Fedora wide policy, or if it's basically
just picking on GUI installations?

--
Chris Murphy