Introduction

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 06:29:52 UTC 2015

On Po, 2015-07-20 at 09:29 -0300, Priscila Apocalypse wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm a software developer for 5 years and work most of time with Linux
> embedded systems.
> Recently,I have a lot of interest in contributing in the fedora
> community with tests and bug fixing.
>
> So, let me introduce myself.
> My name is Priscila Apocalypse, I'm 27 years old and live at Campinas
> - Sao Paulo,
> Brazil. My first contact with Linux was approximately 7 years ago and
> since that year I have been working with Linux kernel (new
> development for embedded/device drivers and bug fixing)  and recently
> (2 years) with Android framework/kernel (new modules and API's)
>
> I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me:
>
> Skype: priscila.apocalypse
> IRC: pryxas at irc.freenode.net
> gtalk: priscila.apocalypse
> twitter : priscil4_
> LinkedIn:
> https://br.linkedin.com/pub/priscila-pereira-apocalypse/29/4a9/374
>
> I hope to contribute asap! :)
>
> --
> ---
> Regards,
>
> Priscila P. Apocalypse.

Welcome to our team Priscila,

you can find some information about how to start here [1]. You come to
as in the right time as we are at the beginning of F23 testing. First
testing compose is on the way so you can take a look on it when it will
be out.

You can also test updates for F2{1,2} (fedora-gooey-karma utility is
very helpfull for this). I would also recommend to follow our callendar
for upcoming events (such as test days and meetings) - [2].

If you have some question you can ask them by irc (freenode - #fedora
-qa) or here on the mailing list. One more time - welcome to the team
and enjoy making fedora better.

With best regards
Petr Schindler

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join