Again? The password

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 15:04:43 UTC 2015

Ok, just began playing with installing Fedora 23.  I see that now, if your
password is weak, the install won't continue.  Youidiotdevelopers, by the
way, works as a password.

So...

I thought we went through this last time and it was decided that as NO ONE
wanted it, it would be dropped. What happened?

Is this still one person's idea?  It's beginning to feel like a US
politician, make some horrendous decision, an outcry is raised, it's
dropped, then snuck in next time.

Before opening a bugzilla, I'm curious--is this simply the same person
trying to sneak this in and hoping no one would notice this time, or was it
a FESCO decision.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6