[Test-Announce] Fedora 23 Rawhide 20150607 nightly compose nominated for testing

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 10 06:57:03 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-06-09 at 23:50 -0700, adamwill at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Announcing the creation of a new nightly release validation test
> event
> for Fedora 23 Rawhide 20150607. Please help run some tests for this
> nightly compose if you have time. For more information on nightly
> release validation testing, see:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan

Hey folks - just in case anyone wondered, there've been no boot.iso's
for the last two days (2015-06-08 and 2015-06-09). 2015-06-07's
boot.iso appears to work at least to some extent and I figured we
needed a first F23 test image, so I went ahead and manually nominated
this one.

A cronjob should've nominated nightlies appropriately while I was away,
but I, ahem, forgot to update my FAS password on the box which runs the
job so it failed every night. Oops. :) Sorry! Normal service should be
resumed from now on (with a new nightly being 'nominated' for testing
every few days).

> Test coverage information for the current release can be seen at:
> https://www.happyassassin.net/testcase_stats/23

This isn't up quite yet, but will be in ~4 hours or so.