conflict between latest fedora-release and systemd (rawhide)

Kevin Martin ktmdms at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:51:11 UTC 2015

On 05/22/2015 10:52 PM, Kevin Martin wrote:
> On 05/22/2015 04:53 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 May 2015 16:50:19 -0500
>> kevin martin <ktmdms at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ...snip...
>>

>>> Looks like somebody decided to move the 90-default.preset from
>>> systemd to the fedora-release package without changing the systemd
>>> package to reflect that and pushing out a new package (as discussed
>>> about a year ago).
>>
>> This was fixed in
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=638190
>>
>> (systemd-219-14)
>>
>> It should have been in the rawhide compose, but you can get it from
>> koji if not.
>>
>> (Or just get systemd-220, but it has some selinux issues going on)
>>
>> kevin
>>

> Thanks for the info.
>
> Kevin

Tried getting the koji build but there were too many dependency issues to install it and I'm still not getting a Rawhide version
that can be installed.  Still getting:

Error: Transaction check error:
  file /usr/lib/systemd/system-preset/90-default.preset from install of fedora-release-23-0.13.noarch conflicts with file from
package systemd-219-13.fc23.x86_64

Error Summary