[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Final Release Candidate 2 (RC2) Available Now!

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 16 00:35:05 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-05-21 at 05:04 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:

> > Il giorno mer, 20/05/2015 alle 20.53 -0600, Mike Ruckman ha
> > scritto:
> > > As per the Fedora 22 schedule [1], Fedora 22 Final Release
> > > Candidate
> > > 2
> > > (RC2) is now available for testing.
> > >
> > > Content information, including changes, can be found at
> > > https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6166#comment:12. Please
> > > see
> > > the following pages for download links and testing instructions.
> > > Normally dl.fedoraproject.org should provide the fastest
> > > download,
> > > but
> > > download-ib01.fedoraproject.org is available as a mirror (with an
> > > approximately 1 hour lag) in case of trouble. To use it, just
> > > replace
> > >
> > > "dl" with "download-ib01" in the download URL.
> > >

> > Hi Mike.
> >
> > I regret to have to inform that the RC2 pages don't seem to include
> > the
> > download links. Actually, the "Image" table is void. I hit
> > 'Refresh'
> > multiple times on Firefox, but the grid remains empty.
>
> The download links are fixed now. Sorry.

Just catching up with vacation email - for the record, any time this
happens, anyone with a wiki account can run:

relval compose --release 22 --milestone Final --compose RC2 --download
-only --force

to re-generate the download table. --download-only tells relval to
*only* do the download page, not anything else. Just make sure you
really pass it, otherwise --force will make it overwrite all the pages
:)

This can happen when the validation pages are created before the
compose is actually done - obviously relval can't produce the table of
download links if the images aren't actually available yet.