[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Alpha Test Compose 7 (TC7) Available Now!

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 08:21:53 UTC 2015

Hi,
after booting in F21 with a build made by liveusbcreator there was an icon to install on harddrive.
In this build TC7, same procedure done as previously in F21, immediately Gnome is starting, choice to choose the language....
....to set name and password. These are the inputs, which previously had to be done after
installation with the flash media on the external harddrive and after first boot there. But not after boot of the
flash media produced with the liveusbcreator. As Chris mentioned "step 10", this I have had previously
on F21 but not now in Desktop F22 TC7.

 I also didn't find an icon in the dash.
Don't know if it's me or an error in the Desktop x84_64 live production. Bug?
Kind Regards