Improving i18n test cases

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:51:44 UTC 2015

Hi All,

    I was thinking on i18n test day going to happen on 19th March 2015.
Presently we have page [1] with available test cases. I have some
suggestions for improvement.

   1. Splitting test cases into Generic (everyone), America, APAC and EMEA
region.
       Each test case does not make sense to everyone. Like testing Indic
keyboard by other region users or testing CJK IME by other region users.
       Secondly it will reduce the number of test cases for each person
knowledgable about particular language.

   2. If any particular setup is just about 3-4 lines, rather than
providing link to it, provide contents on same page. Yeah its duplication
but will help users to get all required points on single test page. Please
note only if configuration requires only 3-4 line setup.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/TestdayApp/F22