[Test-Announce] 2015-03-02 @16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 12:45:24 UTC 2015

> If you have any other topic ideas, please reply to this mail and we'll
> add them in the meeting! Thanks folks.

I'd like to discuss summer time change in North America and how it affects our meetings. Currently, we have 3 meetings directly following each other:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/QA/2015/3/2/

But the blocker bug meeting seems to be tied to UTC rather than NA time, so next week we will have a one hour crack:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/QA/2015/3/9/

And in 3 weeks, once Europe shifts to summer time as well, the blocker bug meeting will be between 19:00-22:00 for us, which starts to be quite late. So I'd like to discuss the option of keeping the blocker bug meeting tied to NA local time, same as the other meetings.

Thanks.