Fedora 22 Alpha RC3 status heads-up

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 6 08:19:02 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 23:39 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Where are the netinstall images lurking? I thought boot.iso was
> needed as a prereq to build anything else?

No, lives are usually the first thing out of the chute. AIUI the live
images and install tree composes are kicked off simultaneously, but
lives finish much faster. Traditional installer images and disk images
(cloud and ARM) are done once the install trees are built.

RC3 is done now, announce coming in a sec! Let's get through the
testing :)