[Test-Announce] Fedora 22 Alpha status is Go, release on March 10, 2015

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:24:22 UTC 2015

On 6 March 2015 at 20:08, Adam Williamson <adamwill at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-03-06 at 20:09 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>> On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 10:55:53 -0500 (EST), Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>>
>> > At the Fedora 22 Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting #2 that just occurred, it
>> > was agreed to Go with the Fedora 22 Alpha by Fedora QA, Release
>> > Engineering and Development.
>> >
>> > Fedora 22 Alpha will be publicly available on Tuesday, March 10,
>> > 2015.

I imagine on Tuesday with the Alpha announcement there will be some
people who want to update to it.

Might be worth on the announcement reminding people that fedup working
is beta, not alpha, criteria and there is a known issue.

>From testing (1185604) I've got to the workaround of disabling
selinux, rebooting, fedup to f22, enabling selinux and relabelling as
a way to carry out the update for now.

James